FORZA BASKETBALL COURT FLOOR TILES SPECIFICATIONS
- Each tile: 1ft x 1ft | 30cm x 30cm
- Tile thickness: 15mm | 0.6in
- Mini Court = 17.4ft x 26.4ft or 21.5ft x 26.4ft | 5.3m x 8m or 6.5m x 8m
- Half Court = 30.5ft x 26.4ft or 46.5ft x 30.4ft | 9.3m x 8m or 14.1m x 8m
- Full Court = 46.5ft x 80.8ft | 14.1m x 24.6m
- Tile construction: Polypropylene
- Each tile contains 50 elastic cushions
- Layout guide included
- 100% recycle, nontoxic, odorless, water-proof tiles
- Tile can handle temperatures of -50 to +70 degrees
- Tiles must be placed over a hard flat surface to correctly work
- Life span of tiles is 10-15 years
- Warranty of tiles is 5 years (excludes hand painted line/logo markings)
- Court lines are supplied pre painted onto tiles
- Tested & certified: CE/ROHS/SGS
- Conforms to FIBA performance standards
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
CONVENIANT SLELF ASSMBLY – Designed with quick assembly in mind, the polypropylene tiles are pre-connected as a 4 and conveniently snap together. These tiles decrease preparation time by 75% for a quick game set-up.
PRE-PAINTED BASKETBALL COURT – The water filtered outdoor tiles are already pre-painted with court regulated linings, providing a convenient set-up and play feature for the all-year round basketball equipment.
CONFORMS TO NBA/FIBA STANDARDS – The elastic standard court system ensures an unrivalled ball bounce, whilst absorbing jumping impact for players. The court tiles are NBA or FIVBA standard for professional use.
DURABLE OUTDOOR FLOORING – The basketball tiles are ideal for driveways and can withstand the weight of a car or up to 1.65ton. Outdoor tiles are designed to withstand extreme temperatures without cracking.
MULTIPLE COURT SIZES – Manufactured with mini court, half court or full court availability, the basketball set-up can be enjoyed on driveways or for outdoor tournaments. Replacement grey and black tiles are at hand.